Concentrated multipurpose cleaner for natural stones. Specifically formulated for maintenance of marble, granite and natural stones floors. LEM-3 has a good degreasing power so it is effective against all type of dirt, especially greasy and oily based ones and works perfectly for cleaning of very trampled floors. It is possible to clean and wash all cleanable surface (example glass). LEM-3 has balanced pH so does not ruin marble polish. Available from Halmann Vella.
Instruction for use:
- For manual floor application dilute 30-50 ml (2-3 tablespoon) of product directly in a bucket of water, mix well and then proceed in cleaning the surface using a scrubbing brush with soft cloth. Once floor is clean, let it dry.
- For big areas dilute the product directly in tank of automatic washing machine or a single disc polish machine equipped with green Scotch Brite® pad and proceed to clean the floor. If it is available, recover dirty water using a vacuum for liquid. This process avoid that dirty water could enter into stone porosity.
- For very resistant soil repeat the application or use a stronger product (suggested our Cleaner ULTRA STRIPPER). Let the floor dry before walking on it.
Suggestion for use and recommendations:
- Dilute product depending on the dirt to remove. We suggest following dilution:
- Periodical maintenance of floor in marble or granite: dilute 30-50 ml (2-3 tablespoon) of product in 1 liter (1 quart) of warm water.
- For heavy dirt to remove or grease spot increase dilution till 100 ml (6-7 tablespoon) of product in 1 liter (1 quart) of warm water.
- Before use, read carefully recommendations printed on the tin.
Application surfaces: All surfaces in general. Specific cleaner for marble, granite, limestone, sandstone, engineered & artificial stones.