Very concentrated acid base detergent for granite, cement, porcelain, terracotta & unpolished stones in general. BERT 27 cleans material from every type of inorganic dirt, it acts also against rust. BERT 27 can be used for deep cleaning of very dirty floors, for cleaning of mortar leftover after installation and for cleaning floor with grease and oily dirt (factories, workshops, etc). BERT 27 is a effective cleaner for urban and cemetery décor and removes scaling and saltpeter. Available from Halmann Vella.
Instruction for use:
- BERT 27 must be used on very resistant dirt on strong surfaces like Granite, Pebble, Ceramic Porcelain, Basalt and Cement floors.
- It acts very well for the removal and degreasing of oily residuals, salt efflorescence or superficial oxidation spot (rust on granite).
- Dilute the product in pure water, proceed applying using a mop or pour it directly on the part to be treated.
- For floor application dilute 10/20 ml (one cup of coffee) of BERT 27 in one liter of water, lay the product using a mop, let it work for 5-10 minutes and then rub with brush, abrasive pad or, if available, using a single disc machine (150-250 rpm) equipped with green or red abrasive discs type Scotch Brite®. BERT 27 can be used manually using a nylon brush, scrubbing brush or mop. Rinse with plenty of water. If dirt residual are still present, proceed to reapply the product. Rinse very well with water, brush continuously and recover residual using sponges, cloths, mop or vacuum.
- For vertical application it is possible to use a brush and then rinse very well using a pressure washer.
Suggestion for use and recommendation:
- Dilute the product in water in dependence of the dirt to be removed. We suggest following dilution:
- To clean spot of cement, mortar, plaster etc… dilute 20/30 ml (2 table spoon) of product in 1 liter (1 quart) of warm water.
- To clean spot of rust, grease etc… dilute 50 ml (3-4 tablespoon) of product in 1 liter (1 quart) of warm water.
- To clean residual of efflorescence on granites, porphyry and ceramic: dilute 30 ml (2 table spoon) in 1 liter (1 quart) of warm water.
- The product is acid based therefore we recommend to rinse very well all tools used for the job, specially the vacuum unit or single disc machine.
- We suggest not to use BERT 27 on polished marble, on terrazzo, on calcareous stones on slates and any material acids sensitive. Read carefully recommendations printed on label and perform a preliminary test on a small area before actual use.
Application surfaces: Granite, Pebbles, Ceramic, Porcelain, Basalt and Porphyry