We are growing!
So we are in the lookout for professionals.
Halmann Vella is the leading supplier, fabricator and installer of natural stone in Malta. With a production floor area of over 30,000 square metres we are able to fabricate luxury natural stone surfacing materials to residential customers as well as larger, more complex projects. The company employs over 200 employees with a focus on manufacturing, design, architecture, engineering, project management and operations.
Interested applicants can send a cv by email to email@example.com quoting the job which they are applying for.
We are looking for a key role within our production management team. A rare opportunity to join an ever improving team of individuals whose aim is to maintain the highest possible production level in both quality and delivery.
The selected candidate will be mainly responsible to:
- Streamline the preparation of materials and their production.
- Constantly plan fabrication, based on deadlines and other demands.
- Organise fabrication drawings to be instantly available whenever required.
- Delegate drawing digitisation and photo renders prior fabrication.
- Feed constant information to both production & operations managers.
- Oversee fabrication deadlines.
The chosen applicant will be given intensive training.
To apply, the ideal candidate should be:
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsows Excel.
- Able to work without supervision, responsible and accountable.
- Effective in oral and written communication in both English and Maltese languages.
- Highly organised.
- Secondary level education is a must.
Ventilated Facade Worker (03/06/19)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Proven understanding of façade systems technical requirements.
- Working in a team environment and good at communication.
- Experience in work at height.
- Able to work under pressure at times in order to deliver on time.
Production Batch Mixer / Machine Operator (10/03/2019)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Weigh ingredients according to batch sheets and add to mixers
- Mix batches according to mixing instructions
- Set up and operate cutting or grinding equipment to reduce the particle size of ingredients
- Order products and packaging from material handlers to work area prior to each production run
- Ensure work area starts on time on a daily basis
- Ensure all products made are of acceptable quality
- Maintain an organized and clean work area at all times
- Perform all other duties as assigned
We are looking for a scaffolder with experience to be able to assemble, disassemble and maintain scaffolding systems in accordance with industry standards.
Marble & Granite Workers and Skilled Marble Fabricator/Layer (01/04/19)
The selected candidate will carry out works related to finishing and assembly of marble and granite.
We are also looking for the following positions (01/03/19)
- Forklift drivers (minimum 4 years experience)
- Truck drivers (minimum 4 years experience)
- Store Keeper
- Motor Mechanic