We are growing!
So we are in the lookout for professionals.
Halmann Vella is the leading supplier, fabricator and installer of natural stone in Malta. With a production floor area of over 30,000 square metres we are able to fabricate luxury natural stone surfacing materials to residential customers as well as larger, more complex projects. The company employs over 200 employees with a focus on manufacturing, design, architecture, engineering, project management and operations.
Interested applicants can send a cv by email to email@example.com quoting the job which they are applying for.
This role calls for an individual with strong numeracy and financial skills who is able to work within a team and according to tight deadlines. Applicants are expected to hold a driving license, have good client facing skills and have a good knowledge of the construction industry.
Good conditions and remuneration will be given to the right candidate.
Warranted Architect and Civil Engineer with at least 3 years experience post warrant, and at least 1 year experience in Project or Construction Management. Candidates also in possession of a degree at MQF Level 7 in a Management related subject shall be given preference.
The ideal candidate must be able to work on own initiative and have excellent communication skills.
The role shall be dual as Architect and Project Management and the main duties will consist of:
- Duties of an Architect for the successful candidate obtaining PA permits,
preparation of construction details, and drafting of BoQs, estimates and tenders;
- Preparation and timely submission of daily, weekly, and monthly progress and interim reports
- Site Supervision as an Architect;
- Co-ordination between contractors employed in separate contracts and authorities
for the correct and timely execution of works.
- Duties as Project Manager
- Monitoring and Reporting to Project Leader or Executive Head of Section
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Project or similar forward planning tool;
- Organizing and setting up of progress and administrative meetings with all
parties concerned to ensure that the projects are completed on time and budget.
Marble & Granite Workers (14/05/18)
The selected candidate will carry out works related to finishing and assembly of marble and granite.
Skills and Capabilities:
- Applicants must have a minimum of 5 years experience.
We are also looking for the following positions (20/05/18)
- Forklift drivers (minimum 4 years experience)
- Tile Fitter/Setters
- Truck drivers