We are growing!
So we are in the lookout for professionals.
Halmann Vella is the leading supplier, fabricator and installer of natural stone in Malta. With a production floor area of over 30,000 square metres we are able to fabricate luxury natural stone surfacing materials to residential customers as well as larger, more complex projects. The company employs over 200 employees with a focus on manufacturing, design, architecture, engineering, project management and operations.
Interested applicants can send a cv by email to email@example.com quoting the job which they are applying for.
Production Batch Mixer / Machine Operator (10/03/2019)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Weigh ingredients according to batch sheets and add to mixers
- Mix batches according to mixing instructions
- Set up and operate cutting or grinding equipment to reduce the particle size of ingredients
- Order products and packaging from material handlers to work area prior to each production run
- Ensure work area starts on time on a daily basis
- Ensure all products made are of acceptable quality
- Maintain an organized and clean work area at all times
- Perform all other duties as assigned
Lab Technician (10/03/2019)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performing laboratory tests on construction materials
- Stripping and labelling samples
- Setting samples for curing
- Monitoring daily temperature logs and breaking of samples
- Assisting with field work and other laboratory functions when needed
- Working in a team environment maintaining a clean and organized laboratory in compliance with QA/QC initiatives and accreditation requirements
Warranted Architect and Civil Engineer with at least 3 years experience post warrant, and at least 1 year experience in Project or Construction Management.
The ideal candidate must be able to work on own initiative and have excellent communication skills. Familiarity with Microsoft Project or similar tools and qualifications in a management related subject will be considered an asset.
The role shall be dual as Architect and Project Management and the main duties will consist of:
- Obtaining PA permits;
- Preparation of construction details, and drafting of BoQs, estimates and tenders;
- Preparation and timely submission of daily, weekly, and monthly progress and interim reports;
- Site Supervision;
- Co-ordination between contractors employed in separate contracts and authorities for the correct and timely execution of works;
- Monitoring and Reporting to Project Leader or Executive Head of Section;
- Organizing and setting up of progress and administrative meetings with all parties concerned to ensure that the projects are completed on time and budget.
We are looking for a scaffolder with experience to be able to assemble, disassemble and maintain scaffolding systems in accordance with industry standards.
Marble & Granite Workers and Skilled Marble Fabricator/Layer (01/10/18)
The selected candidate will carry out works related to finishing and assembly of marble and granite.
We are also looking for the following positions (20/11/18)
- Forklift drivers (minimum 4 years experience)
- Truck drivers (minimum 4 years experience)
- Store Keeper
- Motor Mechanic